LifeSize is the first company to develop and deliver high definition video communications products. Founded in 2003 by industry veterans and named “Videoconferencing Company of the Year” in 2007 by Videoconferencing Insight. LifeSize’s award winning solutions combine exceptional quality, user simplicity and administrator manageability to make video communications a productive, true-to-life experience. LifeSize is located in Austin, TX with regional offices throughout Europe and Asia Pacific, and a network of channel partners reaching more than 80 countries.
- Leader in HD video communications: delivered world’s first HD video products
- More than 15,000 unique customers in over 100 countries
- Offices in Austin, TX, with regional offices throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Founded in 2003 by industry veterans
- Extensive global partner network with products sold in over 80 countries
- Sales channel includes VOIP and data VARs, system integrators, audiovisual and conferencing experts, strategic OEMs and carrier partners
- LifeSize Global Deployment Program (GDP) enables enterprise-wide multi-national video deployments
- Logitech / LifeSize and four other Global Communications Leaders have founded the Unified Communications Interoperability Forum (UCIF) to deliver Unified Communications interoperability.
- UCIF is dedicated to enabling inter-vendor unified communications (UC) interoperability. UCIF membership is open to hardware and software solution providers, service providers and network operators. We're inviting stakeholders to join this collaborative forum. For more information or to join the UCIF, visit www.ucif.org.
- Increasingly distributed economy with global workforce, customers and partners
- Costly, inefficient travel is no longer sustainable
- Competitive and time-to-market requirements require improved communications and faster decision cycles
- Environmental concerns, fuel costs and carbon emissions reduction goals at odds with air travel
- Companies desire to reduce costly employee turnover by improving worker morale and work-life balance
- Large Enterprises (Energy, Entertainment, Financial Services, Healthcare, Media, Utilities)
- Mid-Market Enterprises (Corporate Recruiting, High Tech, Legal Services, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Retail)
- Education (Primary, Secondary and Higher Education)
- Public Sector (Federal, State and Local Government)