Friday, 08 December 2017
Devio CR-1. Network-friendly AV in an IT World
Devio is a collaboration tool for modern workplaces that are constantly on the move. The Devio CR-1 is the hub that creates a desktop-like experience away from the desk. With a single USB connection, Devio connects your laptop to the technology in your collaboration space, giving you instant access to the room’s displays, speakers, microphone, web camera, and other tools. Devio works easily with a host of conferencing solutions including Microsoft Skype for Business (Microsoft Lync®) and Microsoft Skype®, Citrix GoToMeeting®, Cisco WebEx®, and Google Hangouts™.
- Works easily with conferencing solutions such as Microsoft Skype for Business and Microsoft Skype®, Citrix GoToMeeting®, Cisco WebEx®, and Google Hangouts™.
- Enabling USB Video and deploying DisplayLink USB graphics technology allows (supports Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, and 10) Devio to provide “plug and display” simplicity for up to two displays over a single USB connection
- Supports pass-through HDMI video connectivity for driverless display connection
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation and automatic gain control technologies ensure everyone participating in the meeting can hear and be heard
- With the push of a button, Devio’s Auto Setup feature maps out the audio landscape of the room, and calculates the best result for the audio signal
- Offers multiple USB ports for attaching computer peripherals like a web camera for video conferencing
- Includes SNMP traps for determining whether a Devio unit is active and if audio is passing, so that IT can identify if the room is in use
- System Administration Utility provides network-based device management, the ability to install firmware updates, and perform Auto Setup
- Each microphone contains eight elements, providing three 120-degree zones for 360 degrees of coverage
- Active beamforming technology makes adjustments in real time to maintain audio consistency as people move around the room
- Automatically follows the voice of the person speaking and intelligently mixes conversations from around the table
- Three green/red LEDs are available on each microphone to indicate mute status
- Our beamforming microphone is available in both tabletop and ceiling versions
- The DTM-1 tabletop mic has two selectable directivity modes: middle- and end-of-table placement
- The DCM-1 ceiling mic has four selectable elevation angle modes: 0-15°, 15-45°, 30-60°, and 45-75°
Groupama choose Logitel for consulting services and integration AV and Collaboration Solutions.
Groupama has a history spanning 90 years, operating continuously in the Greek insurance market since 1928. Having gone through a series of mergers and acquisitions…
Kentix SmartXcan fever screening system
The Kentix SmartXcan enables the measurement of body temperature in seconds and completely contact-free. What is it? The idea is that you have the device inside…
Listen to the Data Layer in the Room with OVOC MasterScope!
Voice Quality Issues? When I’m out on the road meeting customers, I always ask one important question - do you have any voice quality issues?…
Polycom Realconnect Service for Microsoft Teams Promo
Connect your organization to Microsoft Teams today at no charge with Poly RealConnect Service for Teams for Poly endpoints, new and existing. Poly RealConnect Service…