Wednesday, 27 September 2017
Polycom Pano is here!!!
Polycom Pano is the easiest way to connect and share content at work. From the moment you walk into the room, Pano invites you to connect from your personal device with a simple touch - no special apps, cables or pucks required. Simply connect Pano to any monitor and then cast up to four simultaneous streams of high definition content to easily compare and contrast your work.
With Pano, ease-of-use value isn’t limited to the end user. It also delivers high-value to the business through easy installation with existing investments in display technology and video conferencing. Now, in just minutes, every room can be turned into a powerful collaborative environment.
- Engaging startup screen guides users to wirelessly connect their personal device in a simple and familiar way
- Connect with legacy operating systems with Pano App
- Never leave others out of the conversation with a wired HDMI input for traditional rooms
- Make better and quicker decisions by comparing up to four content streams at once
- Intuitively share documents, pictures, or videos directly from your personal device
- Turn your smartphone or tablet into a flexible document camera by casting your live video feed
- Never run out of space for creating, problem solving, and teaching with an endless whiteboard that you can save with a touch
- Easily connect touch displays to bring focus to your work with annotation on captured or live content – share, touch, save
- Extend the sharing experience over distance with RealPresence Group Series integration
- Simple install means you can connect to virtually any HD monitor turning any room into a collaborative space in moments
- Securely access, manage, and troubleshoot your deployment from anywhere with a web browser
- Industry-leading security in the room with revolving PIN Code and over the air encryption for data protection
- Enable and disable Windows Miracast, Apple Airplay to customize access to the needs of your business
- For a fully interactive experience, deploy Polycom Pano with a touch-enabled monitor for rich annotation experiences when you need it.
Introducing AudioCodes One Box 365™ a hybrid cloud/on-premise solution
AudioCodes, a leading provider of converged voice solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today introduced AudioCodes One Box…
Video Solutions for Skype for Business and Office 365
Experience the power of Polycom HD video and content collaboration combined with the ease and familiarity of Office 365 and Skype for Business. Delivering the…
Alfa Pastry chooses Polycom video conferencing
Alfa Pastry is a success story like no other. From humble beginnings at founder Mr. Koukoutaris’ hometown of Kozani, a picturesque small town in Greece’s…
Devio CR-1. Network-friendly AV in an IT World
Devio is a collaboration tool for modern workplaces that are constantly on the move. The Devio CR-1 is the hub that creates a desktop-like experience…