Wednesday, 27 September 2017
Polycom Pano is here!!!
Pano delivers unparalleled value to your business through ease-of-connection, investment protection and secure software management. Start with a standard HD display for sharing wireless content and upgrade to multi-touch with a simple USB cable when necessary. Extending the content experience remotely can be done easily with tight integration with your video conferencing systems. Plus, free your IT staff for more important tasks and allow them to securely manage deployments from anywhere over a secure browser interface.
- Support robust wireless sharing technologies for easy connections through Miracast and Apple AirPlay
- Ensure a quick and easy connection in seconds with Bluetooth signaling
- See every detail in crystal-clear 4K, 60fps, RGB:4:4:4 resolution and color depth
- Leverage existing investments in Group Series by simply connecting and pairing with Pano
- Get fully interactive collaboration by connecting Pano to optional touch-capable displays with a USB cable
- Experience an intuitive multi-touch interface for adjusting layout, zoom and pan images or even live video
- Annotate over content, brainstorm with the infinite whiteboard and save from your Pano app
ClickShare wireless conference systems
ClickShare Conference brings wireless conferencing, a revolutionary workplace experience. It combinespowerful remote communication with easy-to-use wireless collaboration. Start a meeting from your device, use your…
AudioCodes Enhances One Voice for Microsoft 365 Offering
AudioCodes, a leading vendor of advanced voice networking and media processing solutions for the digital workplace, today announced a wide range of innovative enhancements to…
ENISA chooses Logitel for AV and collaboration infrastructure in renovated Athens HQ
ENISA (European Network and Information Security Agency) The objective of ENISA is to improve network and information security in the European Union. The agency contributes…
Groupama choose Logitel for consulting services and integration AV and Collaboration Solutions.
Groupama has a history spanning 90 years, operating continuously in the Greek insurance market since 1928. Having gone through a series of mergers and acquisitions…