Wednesday, 27 September 2017
Polycom Pano is here!!!
Pano delivers unparalleled value to your business through ease-of-connection, investment protection and secure software management. Start with a standard HD display for sharing wireless content and upgrade to multi-touch with a simple USB cable when necessary. Extending the content experience remotely can be done easily with tight integration with your video conferencing systems. Plus, free your IT staff for more important tasks and allow them to securely manage deployments from anywhere over a secure browser interface.
- Support robust wireless sharing technologies for easy connections through Miracast and Apple AirPlay
- Ensure a quick and easy connection in seconds with Bluetooth signaling
- See every detail in crystal-clear 4K, 60fps, RGB:4:4:4 resolution and color depth
- Leverage existing investments in Group Series by simply connecting and pairing with Pano
- Get fully interactive collaboration by connecting Pano to optional touch-capable displays with a USB cable
- Experience an intuitive multi-touch interface for adjusting layout, zoom and pan images or even live video
- Annotate over content, brainstorm with the infinite whiteboard and save from your Pano app
ClickShare wireless conference systems
ClickShare Conference brings wireless conferencing, a revolutionary workplace experience. It combinespowerful remote communication with easy-to-use wireless collaboration. Start a meeting from your device, use your…
Clickshare CSE-200 +
The Clickshare CSE-200+ brings enriched, interactive collaborative experiences for medium-sized meeting rooms. It allows up to 2 persons to share content simultaneously, from laptop or…
Polycom Realconnect Service for Microsoft Teams Promo
Connect your organization to Microsoft Teams today at no charge with Poly RealConnect Service for Teams for Poly endpoints, new and existing. Poly RealConnect Service…
Listen to the Data Layer in the Room with OVOC MasterScope!
Voice Quality Issues? When I’m out on the road meeting customers, I always ask one important question - do you have any voice quality issues?…