Wednesday, 27 September 2017
Polycom Pano is here!!!
Pano delivers unparalleled value to your business through ease-of-connection, investment protection and secure software management. Start with a standard HD display for sharing wireless content and upgrade to multi-touch with a simple USB cable when necessary. Extending the content experience remotely can be done easily with tight integration with your video conferencing systems. Plus, free your IT staff for more important tasks and allow them to securely manage deployments from anywhere over a secure browser interface.
- Support robust wireless sharing technologies for easy connections through Miracast and Apple AirPlay
- Ensure a quick and easy connection in seconds with Bluetooth signaling
- See every detail in crystal-clear 4K, 60fps, RGB:4:4:4 resolution and color depth
- Leverage existing investments in Group Series by simply connecting and pairing with Pano
- Get fully interactive collaboration by connecting Pano to optional touch-capable displays with a USB cable
- Experience an intuitive multi-touch interface for adjusting layout, zoom and pan images or even live video
- Annotate over content, brainstorm with the infinite whiteboard and save from your Pano app
Alfa Pastry chooses Polycom video conferencing
Alfa Pastry is a success story like no other. From humble beginnings at founder Mr. Koukoutaris’ hometown of Kozani, a picturesque small town in Greece’s…
ENISA chooses Logitel for AV and collaboration infrastructure in renovated Athens HQ
ENISA (European Network and Information Security Agency) The objective of ENISA is to improve network and information security in the European Union. The agency contributes…
Polycom Realconnect Service for Microsoft Teams Promo
Connect your organization to Microsoft Teams today at no charge with Poly RealConnect Service for Teams for Poly endpoints, new and existing. Poly RealConnect Service…
Groupama choose Logitel for consulting services and integration AV and Collaboration Solutions.
Groupama has a history spanning 90 years, operating continuously in the Greek insurance market since 1928. Having gone through a series of mergers and acquisitions…