Indoor Wireless Networks
Cable networks are inflexible with a considerable amount of effort involved if changes are made to the rooms. Connecting guests, mobile users and mobile objects is also a problem. Wherever you look there is a need for greater flexibility in networking—as a basis for greater efficiency, productivity and cost savings.
Indoor wireless LAN solutions from LOGITEL offer the greatest possible flexibility when networking buildings and offices.
- Be it in a meeting or at a colleague's desk—WLAN provides employees with access to enterprise resources wherever they may be.
- Field staff on their day in the office can sit down at the most convenient workplace and are automatically connected to the network via wireless.
- Guests receive separate accounts but use the same WLAN infrastructure to access the Internet, and the whole time the company network remains off limits to them.
- Temporary rooms are fully networked without having to lay any expensive cable.
- Clinics introduce the electronic patient's file, take orders for food via tablet PCs and communicate with doctors economically and anywhere in the building with Voice over WLAN.
- Shops integrate their stocktaking directly into the central database via wireless barcode scanners.
- In the home office, employees can position their desks independently of telephone sockets, accessing the company network via wireless and VPN.