The AudioCodes Mediant 2600 is an enterprise session border controller (E-SBC) designed to serve medium-sized businesses.
Supporting up to 600 concurrent sessions, the AudioCodes Mediant 2600 supports extensive SIP connectivity with wide-ranging interoperability, enhanced perimeter defense against DoS attacks, and advanced voice quality monitoring.
- Supports a wide variety of qualified SIP trunks and SIP platforms
- A highly integrated device for secured SIP trunking, forming a single and managed point of demarcation for VoIP networks
- High-availability 1:1 active-standby configuration ensures business continuity
- Scalable to 600 SBC sessions
- Extensive SIP mediation capabilities
- Supports remote workers and mobile SIP clients
- Perimeter defense against denial of service, fraud and eavesdropping
- VoIP quality monitoring and enforcement
- Branch survivability during WAN failure
- Active/Standby High Availability
- Advanced media handling including transcoding and wideband speech