AudioCodes Mediant 4000 is a session border controller (SBC) designed for deployment in large organizations and as an access SBC for service providers. Supporting up to 5,000 concurrent sessions, the Mediant 4000 supports extensive SIP connectivity with wide-ranging interoperability, enhanced perimeter defense against DoS attacks, and advanced voice quality monitoring.
Benefits of AudioCodes Mediant 4000
Supports a wide variety of qualified SIP trunks and SIP platforms. AudioCodes Mediant 4000 is a highly integrated device for secured SIP trunking, forming a single and managed point of demarcation for VoIP networks.
High-availability 1:1 active-standby configuration ensures business continuity
- Scalable to 5,000 SBC sessions
- Extensive SIP mediation capabilities
- Supports remote workers and mobile SIP clients
- Perimeter defense against denial of service, fraud and eavesdropping
- VoIP quality monitoring and enforcement
- Branch survivability during WAN failure
- Active/Standby High Availability
- Advanced media handling including transcoding and wideband speech